Friday, August 20, 2010

My Laughter Filled Mornings




Now i love my daily comic strip. I am fond of 9 Chickweed Lane, i have followed the 3 generation of women for years as they talk about their lives and the men in their lives.
This is my daily novel. women with so much drama....... i just love it

Then there is Get Fuzzy the psychotic cat with stupid theories that keep confusing the dog...... every day when i think i will never laugh that much, the comic proves me wrong daily. One day he is building an army of ninja monkey using sacks of potatoes, to telling the dog that vampires are alligators that will come into the house at night through the sewers, so the dog blocks all vents with garlic bread .... hilarious.

Check out the daily comics on my blog, and also share with us which one is your fave and why...........

Have a laughter filled weekend

No comments: