Friday, September 17, 2010

Song of the Week: Joss Stone - Bad Habit


Joss Stone; pic from http://chicks.thediamondstore.co.uk/

You're my bad habit talks about falling for a guy who is sinful.
 

Women can you dig it. Google it and enjoy.

Still from her 3rd album

She is British and white, and she has got so much soul, i just love her songs.

They speak to me.




A small part of the song goes like this

Joss Stone - Bad Habit

You're my bad habit

I'm trying not to love you like I do
(but it's no use you know there's no use you know there's no use)
You're my bad habit... no somehow I don't wanna be rid of you
(but it's no use you know there's no use)


It's obvious to me your kiss is lethal
Your drug of choice is love and I can't come down
All the names under the sunre's more than one reason
You could be everyone but I still want you bad (want you bad)
Some say it's sad (say it's sad)

[CHORUS]
Always got someone out lookin for you
and sometimes I just wanna knock you out
You'd say I'd lost half of my brain
Clinically I'm insane
Cause I fiend for you bad (for you bad)
You're the best I ever had (ever had)

No comments: