Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mimii's Random Rant

Today i am doing a short random rant. 

Today started pretty shitty with me looking out the window and seeing a dead decomposing rat in my back yard. So as any normal person would do i, i woke up and cleaned my backyard and burnt all that garbage that my neighbours had thrown. 
Took a shower had some crisps and crackers and i was off to work. At work all my plans were canceled thus had to look for new business. Meet a pal for shopping where we proceeded to buy sanitary pads for charity. This goes to a small school in Kikambala, to reduce the number of days that a school gal doesn't come to school due to mensuration by offering them the necessity. That made my heart swell in pride, ensureing the future of our Gal Child. 

Went for lunch with another pal, and i actually realized that Mombasa is a small town with everyone knowing everything about everyone. Now my frustrations begin. I am actually not happy with my life and when not happy i tend to make drastic changes to it. I dread what i will change, last time when i felt like this i distanced myself from pals i thought i would have for ever but u know what they say if your right hand causes you to sin chop it off. 

Well watch this space, i am in the most weird relationship if i can dare to call it that, and it has stopped making me happy. Something has got to give, God never planned for me to feel this nasty. Let me see if a shower and a drink will make me feel better about myself. 

Peace out..............

No comments: