Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Blues

Today i wake up, i ve not been talked to in a while and i am not happy about that, but in life you have to let everyone make up their mind about stuff. I believe that you can not make decisions for anyone for sooner or latter they will hate you and i can only be responsible for my own actions and decisions. I guess time will tell.

Anyway today i plan to go to Kilifi for some work related issues, i was there yesterday and i really enjoy the atmosphere and the peace the 1 hour road trip gives me. So i am looking forward to some soul searching.

I am very optimistic and have started enjoying my life. I am enjoying the peaceful and quiet nights as i either surf, read a novel or just stare blankly at the wall with no care in the world.

So Thursday lets see what you have in store for me............... BRING IT ON

1 comment:

Wairimu said...

well i should have stayed in bed. In the words of Dido:

Title: Dido - Thank You lyrics

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
and I can't see at all
And even if I could it'd all be grey,
but your picture on my wall
It reminds me that it's not so bad,
it's not so bad